


We are now looking for a black crib that will look nice with the set. My mom asked what we were thinking on fabrics. Since we don't know if we are going to have boys or girls it has been hard trying to figure out how we (me) want it decorated. I am thinking that this yellow and grey will work for either sex.

Now that we are getting some furniture I feel like we are getting so e things accomplished. My next step is to get this guest room taken apart and the bed, table and chair sold. The new furniture will be here in about a month. I have time but not really considering 2 of the 4 weekends are taken up by the training classes. The other thing I am stressing out a little bit about is having toys for the child. Again since we don't know what sex or age we are going to have, it is very difficult to buy these things. But I am sure it will all work it's self out.
No comments:
Post a Comment