Monday, February 27, 2012

IHC

Tonight we had our IHC (in home consultation). It took a little longer than I thought it would and it was a little more involved than we thought it would be. She asked us questions about our sleeping arrangements, daily schedules, income, our childcare plans, plus tons of others. She did a walk through of the house and we filled out some paperwork. It really wasn't anything special. We have a list of things we need to do before our home study. One thing is we have to have our septic system checked. I also need to get us scheduled for our physicals, TB tests, and CPR renewal for me. On the 10th we start our 30 hours of training. That will be done over 2 weekends this month. Lots to do, lots to do, but I feel like we are making progress.

(also Happy 30th wedding anniversary to my parents!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment